New Commuter

New Commuter
Pic by K. McDaniel

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Week 7/8 - 7/14
I've been away for a while, training and racing, but obviously haven't been keeping up with this blog that I thought was such a "great idea" at the time.  I still think it's a great idea, but with actually having to work and train, time just isn't available for this blog.  I'm going to try to post weekly mileage and race updates; however, if you're not an ultra runner you WILL find this a little dry. Sorry in advance.

Sunday - 7.0 miles
Monday - 17.04 miles
Tuesday - 8.2 miles
Wednesday - 11.2 miles
Thursday - 21.28 miles
Friday - 16.09 miles
Saturday - 12.0 miles
Total Miles - 92.81 miles 

I never set a mileage goal this week; I just went out and ran.  I ran with friends and ran by myself. Ran at 4am and at 4pm...moral of this is that I just ran and the miles piled up. I would love to bump this number to 100+ miles per week for a while, but I always seem to run out of time. 'Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment